Description du poste
- Assisting the Head of Partnerships in reviewing, updating and implementing the Partnership Strategy.
- Supporting the assessment of opportunities for both outgoing and incoming partnerships.
- Developing key relationships with relevant partners including national stakeholders, agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Developing clear timelines for events and activations within each partnership.
- Working with the Partnership Lead to appoint external agencies within deadline.
- Managing and monitoring the budget for activating sport partnerships.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience, at least 8 years, in a relevant sector ( sports rights holder, major sports club, Account Manager).
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
- Proven track record of success within the industry focusing on developing track record of success.
- Understanding of global trends and latest data in the industry, including key players, business models, research findings and successful initiatives.
- High personal energy, active approach in both managing/pushing existing partners to success and identifying new opportunities.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
- A commercial mindset.
What’s on Offer
There is a very attractive local package available.